We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated person with a friendly personality
This is a physically demanding job loading, delivering and manually unloading builders hardware to building sites in Toowoomba and the surrounding areas.
The successful applicant:
- Must be an experienced driver with a current “HR” (Heavy Rigid) or “MR” (Medium Rigid) Vehicle Drivers Licence and a good driving record;
- It would be an advantage to hold a current forklift licence; and
- Must be available Monday to Friday with shifts being advised at short notice. Relief shifts covering annual leave, sick leave, rostered days off, etc. may be available.
Preference will be given to the applicant who:
- Has worked in a trade hardware store or with a building material supplier; and
- Is able to demonstrate a broad, sound knowledge of hardware, timber and building products.
You are expected to “go that extra mile” for our customers, have a strong work ethic and be well presented with excellent communication skills.
THERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT.
BMS Mitre 10 was established in 1934 and is a progressive locally managed hardware and building material supplier on the Darling Downs, Queensland. We supply hardware, building materials, timber, hand tools, power tools, house paint, plumbing, bathroom fixtures & fittings, electrical fittings and garden products. BMS comprises 3 stores in Toowoomba.
We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to both our trade and retail customers whilst offering a broad range at a competitive price to all customers.
Applicants will be selected for interview based on assessment of their application.
Please attached a Cover Letter in which the applicant introduces themselves and a detailed Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org