Generous salary package including 12.5% supe
Chance to work on Australia’s biggest projects
Supportive management setting realistic targets and goals
Culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
About the role:
Based at our Norwest office, you will report to the Sydney Fleet Manager.
The successful candidate will lead and manage the clerical and administrative functions of the Concrete and Aggregates Transport business, as well as providing administrative support to the Regional Logistics Manager and Fleet Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diary management / Coordination of transport meetings
- Administration of documentation and related records
- End of month reporting
- Oversea safety across transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance systems skills
- Very organised, with high attention to detail.
Finding it easy to connect with people and exchange ideas, you will have no problems meeting strict deadlines and working within small close knit teams
Interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.