The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from the industry’s best diesel fuel injection technicians & engineers. Reporting to the workshop manager, your core duties will include cleaning, stripping & assembly of diesel fuel systems.
It is essential you have:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent team work skills
- Career orientated mindset a must!
- Mechanical aptitude (preferred but not essential)
Hourly rate depending on experience.
Full-time employment offered to the right candidate.
Work Hours: 6am – 2pm Monday to Friday during training
Must be flexible with rotating day shift rosters
Women encouraged to apply for this role.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org