My client is a leading Small Business Training Consultancy. They specialise in providing small to medium sized business owners with the mindset, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
This is an in-house role where you will work within a social media driven marketing organisation to design across digital, website and print. With over 130 million views of their content last year, this is a highly visible organisation on a fast growth trajectory. With only 4 employees three years ago, they now have 30+ and are moving from North Sydney to Pyrmont offices to make room for their rapidly growing team. With this growth, this role has the potential to extend into a management role in the medium term future and there is also talk of building out a design agency under the company banner.
- Design & create consistency across a broad cross section of mediums including Social, Online, Event & Brand Identity
- Strong social media presence and the ability to design for facebook, linkedin, pinterest, instagram & snapchat
- Ability to create and customise Wordpress websites
- Redesign Logo & corporate branding
- Design marketing assets including brochures, workbooks, handouts & powerpoint/keynote presentations
- Close-knit team of dynamic, young & high performing individuals
- Work smart, be innovative, operate with integrity, be open and honest
- Healthy body, healthy mind beliefs
- Supportive, positive & strong culture
Who Are You
- We’re looking for someone who’s naturally creative
- You enjoy designing web content, instagram, pinterest, brochures, infographics, workbooks & the opportunity to rebrand a company in the future
You love working in a team just as much as you enjoy owning your own plate of work
- Communicating and working in a fast paced environment comes easily to you
- You are also resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done. All with a smile on your face
A market competitive salary is on offer. We are looking for great calibre and will look at individuals at varying pay ranges.
Please note: Working on an occasional weekend in line with the events schedule is necessary. If you would like to ask more questions please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Graphic Design, WordPress