Red Rock Leisure
WA Airport Hospitality, part of Red Rock Leisure, operates five very successful hospitality venues in Perth Airport. Bars, restaurants, and cafes, all in the bustling and exciting international terminal, are requiring an additional kitchen hand to maintain pristine kitchens for each of the venues. Supporting the chefs, the kitchen hand will be responsible for doing dishes using an industrial dishwasher, cleaning benches and workspaces, mopping floors, sanitising equipment and appliances, and assist chefs in transporting ingredients and products between the five venues.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Good knowledge of cleaning chemicals and utensils
- Understanding of OH&S and safe work practices
- Physically capable of bending, lifting, and walking up steps
- A great eye for detail
- A perfectionists approach to their work and always strives to reach a high standard
- Experience in kitchen environments
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Able to both take directions and take initiative
- Be capable of working quickly and efficiently manage their tasks
As we are located in an airport which operates 24 hours per day, so please expect some early mornings or late evenings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and motivated team who promote a positive and efficient environment. Kitchen hands are paid a generous hourly rate and offered a heavy discount on airport parking.
If this position sounds like the kind of work you are looking for, please send email to email@example.com with a copy of an updated resume and cover letter.
*please be advised that successful employment is dependant on being able to pass security checks to obtain an ASIC card.