- Immediate Start
- Industry Leader
- CBD Location
An amazing opportunity to work with a heavy industry leader and progress your outstanding IT Support Skills!
Your new company
Our client is a major coal producer and exporter, with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland.
Your new role
- Provide onsite technical support and trouble-shooting for all technology related operations.
- Manage and monitor service requests to resolution.
- Provide face-to-face status updates of progress to end users.
- Provide support from technology expert stations.
- Build and maintain EUC devices.
- Manage assets and create reports.
- Preventative maintenance of the office environment.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in providing IT technical support in a large organisation.
- Relevant IT tertiary qualifications required.
- High standard of customer service and strong people skills.
- Experience with supporting MS Office, Cisco, Networks, Android, Apple, Service now and ITIL.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
What you’ll get in return
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Exciting range of work Competitive hourly rate
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Contract up until 3 February 2018
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send email to email@example.com with the resume.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.