At Affinity Education Group, we proudly do things differently. Our mission, to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential, isn’t just about what we do for our children, it’s about what we do for our team too.
Winning attitudes, teamwork, cooperation, collaboration and open communication create a sense of belonging for everyone. Individuality, knowledge, skills and experience are respected and valued. We bring out the best in each other to realise our full potential, and we have serious fun doing it.
With more than 150 Affinity Education Group centres Australia wide and over 4,000 members of our team, this is your opportunity to become one of our shining stars.
Competitive Salary Package with attractive employee benefits
Term Time (4) weeks paid annual leave, with the option for additional unpaid leave to work in with school terms
Access to Internal Professional Development Coach
Thrive as part of a supportive team who believe in having serious fun
Strong internal development culture, with opportunities for career progression into management/leadership roles
Build and share knowledge with fellow teachers through our company wide ECT Connect Networking Program – Your opportunity to collaborate and engage in professional conversations with your colleagues nationally
Provide the children in your care with the best start for school and life
We expect you will have:
- a love of early childhood education
- an Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA approved equivalent (or currently studying towards this, at a minimum 50% completion)
- experience developing portfolios for each child
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- experience as an Early Childhood Teacher
- a current Working with Children Check (or equivalent exemption), current driver’s licence, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
Interested forward resume to email@example.com.