This is a permanent position approx. 34-38 hrs per week.
The successful applicant will not only have dental assisting responsibilities, but will also have reception and administrative roles. Excellent computer skills and a very high standard of attention to detail is required. There is a high expectation that the successful applicant will work well within a team with consideration of others and forward thinking.
These hours are generally 4 days per week, Tuesday-Friday. Some weeks are 5 days, Monday-Friday. We do not see patients on evenings or weekends.
MUST HAVE DENTAL ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Chair side assisting
- Sterilisation duties
- Administration duties
- Appointment Book Management
Skills and Attributes required:
- Positive Attitude to working in a team and contributing to the team.
- D4W Experience
- Prepared to Learn our methods and systems.
- Can offer Suggestions/Ideas to problems and to make improvements.
- Excellent Computing Skills
- Happy and Caring disposition, Enthusiastic
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Time Manage/Prioritise/Multi-task
Interested forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com