About the Company:
Animation College New Zealand Ltd, part of the New Education Group, is New Zealand’s specialist character animation school. We are a category one Private Training Establishment with an exciting vision and commitment to industry-relevant Animation and Information Technology programmes. We operate as two brands, Animation College and AMES the Institute of IT.
About the Role:
The Student Recruitment Advisor is a sales position with the primary purpose of meeting or exceeding new student enrolment targets through effective enquiry management, excellent networking and building meaningful relationships with potential students.
You will be passionate about hitting targets and, at the same time, provide consistent, dedicated service to students at the time of enrolment, setting them on the best possible path to achieving their career goals and aspirations.
This is a 6 month fixed term position based at our Auckland CBD campus. We are looking for an applicant who can hit the ground running with an immediate start.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Proven success within a sales role.
- High degree of customer service delivery ability.
- Has the ability to successfully multitask and manage conflicting priorities well.
- High level communication skills, written and spoken, including the ability to present and connect with people in a variety of environments.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships.
You will have:
- Intermediate/advanced skills in all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Knowledge of the NZ education system, or a clear ability to learn this quickly.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Passion for technology & digital content sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Don’t wait too long to send in your application – we want to hear from you and have you join our team as soon as possible!