About the business and the role
Who are We
We are a fast growing and innovative employee focused company in NSW, ACT & VIC. We have a great team culture, a team working environment hosted in new offices and complimented with excellent relationships with our clients. We invest a lot of time in developing our staff with training & development and continually look at innovation with the solutions we provide our clients. We are very passionate in providing high levels of service and delivery for our clients and have a very low client drop off rate. If you are looking for company that listens to the feedback and continually develops their staff’s skills that is us.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Their duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Work on various creative and digital projects throughout the entire design lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Design concepts, websites, eDMs, online advertising, mobile sites & corporate presentations
- Design in the context of user experience
- Analyse, present and articulate visual design concepts
- Contribute to high level concepts & creative direction
- Work in collaboration with management, creative and marketing teams, as well as technical teams
- Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
- Learn to design for specific software and platforms and pre-established stakeholder guidelines
Skills and experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong familiarity with Word Press
- A well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Beginner to Intermediate – HTML and CSS coding skills (Not Mandatory)
- A core understanding of the relationship between design and functionality for web
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to articulate decisions into visual design outcomes
- Ability to cooperate & correspond to client stakeholders about web design and development.
Skills and experience
You must be able to demonstrate the following Skills
- Clear communication & be able to articulate professionally with clients
- Proficient English
- Customer service orientated.
- Attention to detail and good follow up skills
- Multi task and work well under pressure.
- Passionate about learning
- Conducts own research in your own time
- Experience or understanding with Apple products and networks – desired
- Be extremely organised and communicate with the account managers and stakeholders. (Communication Skills, good English)
- Report back feedback and update on changes.
- Knowledge of website design will be highly regarded
- As the role is dealing directly with our clients you will need to have good communication with proficient English and be able to articulate professionally.
- Most importantly, a candidate that has a creative touch to design and development.
If you do not have any local Australian work experience, please do not apply.
If you meet these requirements please send your resume and CV to: email@example.com