We are seeking a highly motivated, competitive and enthusiastic team player who has the following skills/ attributes:
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Certificate VI in Business, or equivalent workplace experience desirable
- Proficient in relevant computer software Word, Excel, outlook (or related programme) good keyboard skills; speed and accuracy;
- Demonstrated experience with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of an organisation
- Previous experience in customer relationships and meeting sales targets and KPI’s
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a constantly evolving and growing organization with a focus on people, planet and performance! If this sounds like the type of environment you are interested in working in we would love to hear from you.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Veolia is the global leader in optimised resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
In Australia and New Zealand our 4,000 employees are tasked with contributing directly to the sustainability performance of customers in the public and private sectors, allowing them to pursue development while protecting the environment.
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we know that our teams are stronger and perform better when we have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. In return for your skills, experience and commitment, we offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a great working environment and a chance to gain experience within a global organisation.
Express your interest sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org