We roast our own coffee, make all of our food in house and operate a variety of cafe concepts and brands in universities, hospitals, TAFEs, business districts and shopping centres across Australia.
We love what we do and are looking for a passionate social media enthusiast to join our team. This role would be suited for a recent Communications or PR graduate or currently studying a similar field looking to expand their experience. The role reporting into the Marketing Manager is based in O’Connor, Western Australia, and will be responsible for the daily content production and management of all social media accounts and platforms across a variety of cafe brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities in social media to interact and engage with the community, current and potential customers
- Contributing to the brand’s social media policy and strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the particular cafe location to ensure its effectiveness
- Developing social media marketing campaigns to promote products, projects and initiatives
- Creating posting and managing content on social media platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Currently highly active on social media for yourself or a brand
- Creatively minded with an interest or experience in photography, writing, graphic design
- Passionate about food and/ or coffee
- Currently studying or graduated in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- A strong communicator who possesses excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiar with online and digital communication principles and trends
- Forward thinking, enthusiastic and have the ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding environment
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite
If this sounds like you meet criteria we seek please apply and we will be in touch for a chat! Please include any link/s to recent digital or social media work you may have completed in your resume / portfolio.