- Resolve technical incidents within relevant service levels
- You’ll be the point of escalation for the level 1 Engineers
- Take ownership of escalated tickets
- Follow processes and guidelines to achieve the best outcome
- Ensure that industry best practices are applied whenever possible
- Provide customers with regular updates
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Level 2 Service Desk Engineer in an MSP environment.
- You own a valid drivers license and have your own vehicle
- Certifications such as ITIL. MCSA, MCSE or MCITP, CCNA or Sophos are desired.
- Experience across HyperV, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL), Network (WAN/LAN/Routers/Switches/Firewalls), Cloud Solutions and Storage technologies
- MS Windows Servers, Cloud Migration experience including Office365 are essential
- Ability to work unsupervised, to a very high standard and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills and a strong customer service focus!
- Be able to work flexible hours.
Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org