As a Rental Sales Agent, you will:
- Love helping customers to create an unbeatable customer experience
- Enjoy selling and be skilful at promoting extra products and services
- Be sales driven and self-motivated to achieve targets
- Thrive in a fast-moving and collaborative environment
- Be willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and public holidays
- Be personable and dependable
Do well in this role and we can offer you exciting career opportunities. Your manager will be strongly committed to helping you develop your talents and skills, supporting you every step of the way. In your first weeks, you’ll be given intensive training to help you achieve your goals and reach your potential. The sky’s the limit if you have the ambition and the ability – we’ll offer ongoing training, hands-on experience and mentoring to support your career aspirations.
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel appreciated, valued and respected. That’s what you can expect from Avis Budget Group. We make sure your contributions are recognised and rewarded. From our best in class recognition for top sales performance to our CEO award for outstanding customer service, we’re proud to celebrate and reward colleagues for a job well done. Interested? In addition to your salary you will earn commission and qualify for great benefits including discounted car rental.
Avis Budget Group supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org