We’re looking for an experienced RN to join our team in Caboolture!
Join one of Australia’s leaders in Aged Care and receive the benefits of training, employee rewards programs and a supportive, team focussed workplace.
We’re looking for experienced Registered Nurses with capability in;
- Reporting and clinical auditing
- Clinical documentation and care plans
- Coordination and supervision of care staff
- Providing high quality oversight and leadership
- Administering S8 medication and specialised palliative care
This position is available in a permanent part time capacity, with flexibility to work morning, afternoon and night shifts across 7 days.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Proven capability and experience in leading a team
Unique benefits of Regis:
Working for Regis is a lifestyle choice – the facility you work in is the home of our residents and we want you to feel at home as well.
As an RN employed with Regis, some of the benefits you will see include:
- The opportunity to participate in a development program specifically designed to upskill Registered Nurses’ into future Clinical Managers
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- A fully structured Graduate RN program that has intakes at any time of year
- Self management of your availability – option to pick up extra shifts
- Pay rates are negotiable based on your experience and skills
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
Applicants must have work experience within Australia as a Registered Nurse
If you’re experienced in all of the above, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.