You’ve been working in an administration role in an Australian professional services firm for 2 years or more, and now you’re looking for a challenge. We need you to be a switched on, self-driven, energetic team player with a keen eye for detail and be willing to embrace challenges. You’re going to be working with a lot of different people (both fellow team members and clients), so being friendly, outgoing and personable are high on our list of people we want to work with.
We’ve been established since 2001 and have grown to be one of the largest accounting, business services and wealth management firms on the Gold Coast. Our head office is in Southport with another office at Tweed Heads.
We are proud that we have built a firm culture which is not only fun for our team members, but almost as importantly, firmly focused on working with our clients to help them be successful. We also know that the only way this can happen is through having the best people on our team – which is why our support team are extremely important to us. We acknowledge that you are our firm’s back bone and we will support you every step of the way.
We are seeking a focused administration professional who is looking for a full-time role who is willing to show us that you’ll go the extra mile, do that little bit of extra hard work and have the drive and passion to be a successful professional.
About the role
This is a highly varied role, with the responsibility of providing an outstanding level of client support to a team of business and taxation advisers. Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- controlling a busy switchboard
- meeting and greeting our clients
- booking client meetings
- processing banking
- processing correspondence
- incoming and outgoing mail
- maintenance of client databases
What we’d like you to have
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a professional services firm. Chartered Accountant’s experience preferred, but not essential
- Highly efficient in the Microsoft suite of products
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Be reliable and trustworthy, and takes pride in everything you do
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a professional environment whilst remaining flexible, calm and focused under pressure
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Use of initiative to work smarter
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and work to specific deadlines
- A genuine passion to learn and to build a successful career
- The ability to work as part of a team in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with accounting-related software will be very advantageous, but not essential.
Interested in applying?
To become the face of MBA, email your cover letter and resume to: