We are looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable ongoing. 2 days a week it will be Accounts Payable and 3 days a week it will be Accounts Receivable 3 days per week. This company has manufacturing plants in NSW, QLD and Vic and now supply in the Construction Industry and a few other markets.
This is a 6 month contract role with the chance to go permanent. You will get sick leave, annual leave and public holiday rates if you work them. The pay rate for this role will be $27.83 per hour.
The duties for Accounts Receivable are:
- Banking, posting and allocating customer service
- Liaise with customers or Customer Service team to expidite payment
- Update AR collection forecast
- Prepare and reconcile settlement discount and customer rebates
- Setup new acocunts, including trade reference check and credit application request to Credit Insurance company
- Customer master maintenance
- Respond to all enquires received via email, phone or mail in a timely manner
- Assist in updating credit claim register
- Assist with making phone calls to customer with overdue accounts
The duties for Accounts Payable are:
- Process invoices and credit notes
- process journals
- Creditor reconcilliations
- Respond to inquiries from creditors about payments
- Liaise with purchasing in order to ensure all invoices are approved and receipted in the system
The system that they use onsite is Aurora, previous experience is not essential but will be preferred.
If you feel you are the person for the job then forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.