We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic part-time professional to take on the role of Office and Marketing Support Administrator.
The purpose of the Office and Marketing Support Administrator role is to provide support to the day to day operational function of the business. This role will support the Quality and Office Manager and the Marketing Manager in delivering business goals and keeping both departments running smoothly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and ensure that the office is kept tidy and projects a positive image of Shine On.
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items. Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Monitor, order and maintain office cleanliness and stationery supplies.
- Ensure the kitchens and bathrooms are well stocked.
- Monitor incoming customer enquiries, fielding messages and logging inbound enquiries
- Book couriers and taxis on behalf of members of staff and clients.
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties where required.
- Assist in the coordination of ad-hoc business functions/events
- Prepare customer correspondence where requested.
- Provide logistical support to meetings held in the Boardroom and other meeting rooms, including the arrangements for any catering provisions required and maintaining regular signage.
- Manage all Shine On attended expos.
- Order and distribute sales materials and business cards for Shine On and Lenni staff.
- Undertake all Lenni marketing induction tasks.
- Order and distribute uniforms.
- Keep required marketing documentation up to date.
- Review the staff contact list on a regular basis and update accordingly.
- Support the Quality and Office Manager in the management of the IT contract, assisting remotely-based and travelling staff members with the fielding of IT issues to the contractor
- Be an active member of the sustainability committee and incorporating sustainable business practice into the day to day operations of the business.
- Support the Quality and Office manager with continuing compliance and adherence to the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the management of the quality management system.
- Support the Quality and Office manager in the management of the OHS/WHS system.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required by Marketing or Quality and Office Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications in the area of business administration or customer service are relevant to this role.
- Experience in and demonstrable success in providing excellent customer service and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an office or marketing support role or similar, with evidence of good customer and colleague relationships in a dynamic business environment.
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment i.e. photocopiers, printers, faxes etc.
- An excellent working knowledge of computer software applications – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable.
- Current driving licence.
- Approachable and enthusiastic.
- Shows an attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Prepared to work in a busy and dynamic office environment
- Uses initiative to solve problems and make improvements.
- Can prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Ability to build rapport with people of diverse communication styles.
- Capacity to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Demonstrates a professional approach.
The working hours for this role will be between 9.30am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday and will initially be on a casual basis.
Interested forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org