Grant Broadcasters is seeking an experienced, web/graphic designer to assist in taking our award-winning digital properties in Nth Qld and the Tropics to the next level.
In the ever-changing landscape of digital, we’re offering a rare opportunity to work on websites that reach tens of thousands of people every week, social media properties that reach hundreds of thousands each week and produce work that will go on to be viewed by millions.
The person we’re looking for has the ability to interpret a design brief, prepare design concepts, produce advertising (web, print and video) and other marketing and company materials.
You will be responsible for:
· The design of online campaign material from design brief to implementation on websites
· Management of online assets such as sponsored graphics and content.
· Administration duties that are necessary for all reporting and activity
You will need to demonstrate the following:
· Formal graphic design qualifications
· High level of competency in using Adobe Creative Suite of products, (primarily photoshop)
· A working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
· Strong interpersonal skills with the capability to teach, communicate and work with non-technical users
· Demonstrated time management capabilities to manage multiple or competing priorities, meet tight deadlines and with strong attention to detail
· Good working knowledge of social media tools such as Facebook & Instagram
· A love of all things internet, as you’ll be joining a team of people who live for it.
Based in one of our Nth Qld, or Tropics Markets, (Mackay, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin) you will report directly to the Nth Qld Content Manager.
You will have plenty of autonomy but will also work with strong leaders who will provide you with guidance and coaching in order to continue to grow your career.
This is a rare opportunity to continue your career in digital media and work with the most motivated team in Australian media today.
A link to a portfolio of your work in commercial graphics or web development is essential.
Job closes Friday, December 22nd, 2017 however, we reserve the right to close the position earlier should the right candidate be employed.
To apply email your resume, cover letter and a link to your work to:
Only qualified applicants will be contacted,