This is a busy junior role working within a firm of Accounting and Financial Planning professionals in a CBD location in professional offices, close to transport.
The position offers broad experience in all aspects of accounting, taxation, superannuation, audit and advisory services for a broad range of clients.
You will be working in a team environment reporting to experienced managers who will train and mentor you to further develop your career. You will be encouraged and supported in undertaking the CA or CPA program.
Your ability to effectively communicate, be results driven, have good technology skills and learn quickly will see you thrive in this position.
Staff training and assistance with the CA/CPA program will be provided, along with remuneration which is negotiable, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately compile client’s source documentation for processing
- Complete client income tax returns
- Prepare draft financial statements
- Provide supporting documentation
- Prepare activity statements to review stage
- Prepare Client & ATO correspondence
- Client Bookkeeping, including Payroll
To secure this role you must have
- Completed or near completed a Commerce or Accounting Degree
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Great time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable with using cloud information technology
We are a leading boutique financial services practice in Sydney, offering Accounting, Financial Planning and Wealth Management services for over 27 years. We are a team of just over 22 professionals, who strive to provide the best service experience for our clients. We value proactive individuals with a strong work ethic.
Our team members enjoy an open and friendly culture. We aim to promote work-life balance whilst working hard to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We offer a generous well-being program to our team. We use up to date technology and application software to promote efficiency in our processes.
If you would like to join our accounting team, email your resume email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a reply.