Bacar Restaurant & Bar is a 5 star contemporary restaurant in the Sydney Olympic park precinct, with seasonal menu with locally sourced ingredients and an extensive cocktail and beverage list. Bacar also hosts pop up bar during events & concerts.
Experience the difference with great working environment and supportive platform for career advancement with Accor Hotels.
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
•Ensure all guests expectations are met and exceeded.
•Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
•Provide consistent and professional service levels at all times.
•Effective communication with fellow team members focusing on the satisfaction of hotel guests.
•Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of food and beverage items on the menu and the ability to recommend food and beverage combinations and up-sell alternatives.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide Total Customer Satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
In return for your commitment, we will provide fully laundered uniforms, fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide.
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and cover letter.