Join this busy, fun, customer focused team of professionals.
Our client a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel products, based in Wangara. They currently have an URGENT requirement for an experienced Data Entry/Customer Service Representative to join their growing, fun and busy team.
- Enter customer’s orders onto software system
- Ensure the correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information
- Follows up on enquiries by checking software for delivery information
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone on price book items
- Liaise with distributors to locate items to meet customer’s delivery requirements, relaying information back to the customer
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Team
- Maintain files of active orders and posts activity changes
- Prepares paperwork; purchase orders, invoices, and return goods
- Take responsibility for the outcomes of customer contact and resolve complex situations
To be considered for this role, you MUST have Data Entry & Customer Service experience in a busy Customer Service Department in Manufacturing of either Steel, Construction or Building products
- The ability to engage existing and new clients; selling company products
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail/administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data Entry
- Strong IT skills, MS Word and Excel
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Great team, busy role, stable industry, with good career potential.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter.