Autotest Products Pty Ltd has an immediate requirement for a Service Receptionist and Coordinator that will be both challenging & rewarding working in our Service Department based in Port Melbourne.
The Customer Coordinator organises day-to-day service activities of Autotest products with minimal supervision and support, ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
You will be a clear communicator with excellent problem solving skills and strong customer relationship skills.
Your duties will include:
- Plan and coordinate Service and Repairs (including upgrades)
- Work with Sales Group, Control & Dispatch and Management to ensure delivery and return of parts and test equipment required to effectively complete allocated work
- Schedule On-site and Repair Centre preventative maintenance, service actions and other routine tasks according to customer requests and contract obligations
- Ensure high standard of service, skill, ability with current products, and efficiency through training
- Work with controller & dispatcher to ensure efficient scheduling of works
- Good time management, administrative and data entry skills
Knowledge of Automotive instrumentation would be highly regarded, along with experience in a similar role.
You will also hold a current driver’s licence and valid work right in Australia.
The office is close to the tramline, has free on street parking and its own subsidised Café.
Please submit your resume & CV to: