“We deliver inspiring ideas and solutions…making a difference”
Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products for home, business and education and is committed to helping make bigger things happen for our customers every day. As part of the larger Wesfarmers group, Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of more than 160 retail stores and employs more than 7000 team members. We have a strong values platform, which underpins the way we do business, and is focused on our community, the environment and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated customer centric individual to join the Officeworks support office team based at North Rocks, in the Hills District of Sydney.
No day is the same, but here is a snapshot:
- Be the central point of contact for customers
- Answering Inbound Calls
- Responding to customer enquiries via a variety of channels
- Research required information using available resources
- Enter and maintain customer information using a variety of systems
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Take ownership of customer enquiries, following up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information and adhere to standard operating procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues with relevant stakeholders / CSC Leaders
- Manage and resolve escalated or complicated customer complaints
Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
May include some weekend work
(Saturday / Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
To be successful in the role you will:
- 1+ years experience in an Inbound Call Centre role or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail/time management skills/ability to adhere to a structured environment
Culture and Benefits
Our ‘BIG Blue Box’ is different – At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team-based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
- We value our team’s uniqueness and reward our team by offering Team member discounts, ongoing training and development opportunities and career opportunities within Officeworks and the wider Wesfarmers Group.
- Officeworks values its people and wants unique individuals who understand the importance of working in a team and taking ownership of leading themselves.
- If you are a self starter and are ready for a new challenge, apply today!
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome applications from everyone in the communities which we serve.
Please send you resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org