- Casual roles across all departments
- Flexible working hours, Monday – Sunday
- A rare retail opportunity to gain experience with this iconic brand!
Spotlight strives to provide its customers with the most complete choice of products they could want at the most competitive price.Contribute to a dynamic, friendly and professional National Retailing team where excellence, success and people are valued and rewarded. At Spotlight we create inspiration everyday.
Be a part of our Australian family owned business where your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting customers with their queries and providing advice on products
• Assisting team leaders with stock management and forward planning processes
• Maintaining vigilance to minimise stock losses and take appropriate and timely action where required
• Contributing to in-store based promotions and displays.
• Assisting store management team with the day-to-day operation of the store.
• Collecting stock and ensuring shelves are replenished effectively.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to demonstrate:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• An interest in textile, craft, home-wares, manchester products to assist our customers in their shopping experience.
In return, Spotlight can offer you:
• A professional, team orientated culture
• A varied and interesting retail environment
• Career opportunities in a highly respected organisation
We welcome applications from those willing to take on a fun and exciting challenge, and someone who wants to put in the effort to see the amazing rewards!
Interested please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.