At Optus, we’re excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people’s lives and we’re looking for a Retail Consultant who feels the same.
We are committed to our people and our customers. We offer product training and a structured career development plan that is driven by you to achieve your full potential.
As Retail Consultant you will work within a collaborative and fast paced team environment reporting into the Store Manager.
You will be responsible for providing our customers with extraordinary sales experience through your positive can do attitude, product knowledge and willingness to ensure our customers walk away excited by their new technology and service they have received.
Successful people in our stores come from a range of diverse backgrounds with the following skills and attributes:
Proven sales expertise within a dynamic and KPI & sales driven environment.
- Strong customer focus and a desire to find the best possible solutions for customers.
- You’re an expert listener and relationship builder who can problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- You are tech savvy with a passion for staying up to date on the latest tech trend.
- Experience in Retail Sales, Customer Service and Telecommunications.
- Flexible to work weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster.
You’ll get an attractive salary package, and access to great rewards and company benefits. You will have access to formal training and on the job experience.
So are you ready to join the Optus Team?
Optus encourages applications from all backgrounds and ages, including different cultures, people with disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and indigenous Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Interested email firstname.lastname@example.org.