We are looking for casual kitchen assistants for our busy catering department. The successful applicants will be energetic and enthusiastic about their work. They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a busy team.
You must be available to work varying shifts between the hours of 0630-2100 including weekends.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dishwashing and general cleaning duties
- Basic food preparation
- Preparation of meal trays for service
- Unpacking deliveries and stocking shelves, fridges and pantries
- The distribution and collection of all patient menus, food and beverages
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings, including annual food handlers updates.
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Contribute effectively to a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate a great work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads
- Be reliable, motivated and have a friendly nature
Benefits offered to Ramsay Health employees include:
- Employee Benefits Program
- Corporate Health Fund Discounts
- Supplied Uniform
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Enquiries are welcome.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org