GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for assisting Accountants to provide clients with a full range of professional accounting services to clients.
REPORTS TO: Senior Accountant / Partners
Qualifications and Experience:
We envisage that the Applicant is TAFE qualified, or is studying first or second year of University degree in the 2018 year
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and Word Processing
- Competent with Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks Online
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
Communicating with clients and team members in a professional manner
- Maintaining a professional appearance
- Following the firm’s current system of work practices and when unclear on the best approach being sure to ask questions in the most appropriate manner
- Liaising with the ATO
- Provide assistance to Accountants in functions such as, preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
- Processing of client data manually and electronically
- Performing client Payroll Functions
- Provide support to our Audit Team for in-house and site Audits
The successful Candidate will possess:
- strong communication skills
- a willingness to learn
- a high level of attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- the ability to manage multiple priorities
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
Applications should include:-
A detailed Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Your Resume documenting your skills and experience as they relate to the role.
Copies of relevant transcripts from TAFE or University
Please forward to email@example.com