AIR-CONDITIONING & HEATING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
For over 35 years, Hearth House, the Air Conditioning and Heating specialists in Perth have been heating and cooling homes in Western Australia.
The old model of doing business has changed in our fast paced, consumer driven world. The partnership between buyer and seller is more critical than ever. We are not the status quo, we challenge the status quo in everything we do and everyone we hire.
This is a Full time position. Being a sales driven industry, we are not your regular corporate environment. We are fun, dynamic, down to earth and passionate!
This opportunity will suit an ambitious and energetic sales professional with the skills and ability to have an opportunistic view of the market potential as a whole, and the ability to convert these into revenue. You will require a systematic and enumerated approach to the achievement of targets and goals in the knowledge that the company will set you up to succeed and provide constant support. You need to demonstrate the fortitude to push past the inevitable obstacles along the way with a calm and calculated demeanour.
The success applicant will be required to:
- Have a proven track record in retail sales.
- Understand the market and key drivers that may present opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to listen to the needs of our customers.
- Be technically minded with the ability to present solutions to complex scenarios.
- Be IT literate embracing system improvements and change.
- Work autonomously but also co-operatively in a dynamic, competitive market as part of a successful team.
- A current drivers licence and vehicle and be willing to travel.
This is a significant career opportunity to join an organisation that encourages initiative and growth. In return for your talent and expertise, we will offer you a competitive salary package, you will work with a talented and supportive team and more importantly, build your skill set within a company that rewards performance. Please submit both your resume as well as a personalized cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability to this specific role to firstname.lastname@example.org.