Are you looking for a progressive Accounts Payable opportunity with an international organisation set in a friendly, commercial environment?
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join a global leader in Sydney CBD. The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide accurate and efficient invoice processing and payment services to multiple groups within the organisation
- Timely investigation and resolution of issues relating to invoices to both internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Action requests from the business regarding the payment of invoices, transfer of funds and settlements
- Processing of weekly payment runs
- Daily processing of bank transfers – both internal and to 3rd parties – through online banking platform
- Review of invoice data entry for correction before posting to GL
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please forward your resume to email@example.com