An exciting opportunity now exists for TWO experienced Accounts Payable Officers to join one of Australia’s leading, most respected and trusted organisations..
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Processing high volume Accounts Payable invoices – 500+ per week
- Dealings with vendors in a prompt, polite and friendly manner
- Following up any queries
- Processing all EFT payments and CHQ runs
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Ad hoc general accounts and payroll
- Ad hoc accounts related administration
To be successful in this position, you will have proven experience in a similar role within a full function and high volume Accounts Payable position.
You must be professional, pro-active, have excellent communication skills, be adaptable and enjoy working in a team environment.
You will possess a strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
To apply please forward your resume to email@example.com