Steelvision is a leading, innovative supplier of steel and glass solutions in Australia. Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Steelvision specialises in correctional & secure facilities, and architectural metalwork & glazing.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Accounts Assistant / All-rounder to assist the Finance Manager on a part-time basis with both maintaining the accounting records as well as general administrative assistance. The successful applicant will possess excellent attention to detail, be a proven team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- GL Coding
- Supplier reconciliations and queries
- Setting up new accounts
- Processing payments
- Matching/Batching/Coding invoices to purchase orders
- Creating new vendor accounts in conjunction with procurement
- Job Code reconciliations
- Overseas exchange rate calculation
- General account work to assist Finance Manager when need be
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following key selection criteria:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ AR/AP experience in a high volume team environment
- Job Pack accounting software experience (essential)
- Proven ability to meet KPI’s
- Collaborative team player
- Strong time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Key Accounts.
- Pro-active and hardworking
This role is a temp/part-time role with the view to permanency for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team and a business experiencing strong growth.
Please note that due to time constraints only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org