We are currently seeking experienced and qualified security officers to provide security patrol duties to multiple sites in and around Prestons NSW, Lane Cove NSW, Smeaton Grange NSW and Eastern Creek NSW, on behalf of our client, a prominent nationwide security company.
This is a casual employment role with up to 38 hours of day, evening & weekend work available, with attractive rates of pay ($27.74 per ordinary hour worked + superannuation), excellent working conditions and ongoing support services.
There are currently multiple positions available for an immediate start.
The role of a securityofficer will include:
- General security patrol duties,
- Guarding duties,
- Security checks,
- Alarm response services,
- Weighbridge operations,
- gatehouse duties,
- Property check services,
- Report preparation,
- Duties as directed.
- A current and valid NSW security officer licence.
- Australian citizenship or the right to work in Australia.
- Proven experience working as part of a team.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Strong geographic knowledge of various Sydney suburbs.
- Proven customer service and written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reliable transport to your work location.
- Physically fit to perform the role.
- Proven experience with weighbridge operations.
- Proven experience with mobile patrols.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you require more information relating to the advertised position, due to the volume of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, we ask you to only contact our office via email.
- Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com